PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS:
Profanity Restrictions: Again, we’re not trying to stifle anyone’s creativity, but in our attempt to keep everyone happy, these are the restricted words…
We ask that you exclude the following language:
- “GD” – G*d D*mn
- “god” or “God” – when used as a swear word or expletive.
- “JC” – Jesus Christ – when used as swear word or expletive.
Please don’t go overboard with swearing
- If your actors run amuck with their foul language, please do one of the following:
- Edit the word, visually and audibly, out of the film
- Edit the audio, to drop out the word, and leave a silent spot.
- Edit the audio, to drop out the word, and do an ADR word replacement.
- Edit the audio, to drop out the word, and beep it out. (least desirable action)
The 30 Day Film Challenge will not accept any film submissions with explicit sexual acts. Absolutely no male or female genitals shown. Sexual acts should be Implied, but not shown. Heavy petting and Scantily clad is acceptable.
Brief nudity will be accepted. Please don’t keep your characters clothed in Lingerie or clothing that is see-through.